Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Moving Along

I have had quite a few people contact me already about when "The Visions" will be available and also about getting a copy, which let me just say made me as happy as can be!! :) So I figured I would write a little update on what is going on..
I am happy to say that things are moving along pretty well! I have my editor Rebecca Vitkus working hard and correcting all my mistakes and I can't wait to see what she does with it! I know she will do amazing work! :) (Thanks a million Rebecca!!)  I have my hubby helping me work on the cover as we speak, which is turning out awesome! He is truly talented with this kind of stuff!! I will get pictures up with the final piece hopefully soon!
I still don't have an exact date yet, but as long as everything continues to move smoothly I am hoping for sometime this summer. I will keep everyone updated I promise! Thanks again for all the support! You really have no idea how much it means to me!! :) 
Please spread the word!! :)

(More details and pictures soon to come!)

2 comments: